Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Weekend to Remember


This weekend Jesse and I got our conference on at Family Life's: A Weekend to Remember.  It was such a great time for us to getaway and enjoy eachother, especially with some big changes coming up in our lives (more on that later).  We enjoyed some great sessions but also made the most of our time outside of the conference to explore beautiful Estes Park, CO.

It really was incredible for us to be in a room full of couples that are trying to make their marriage the best that it can be.  My biggest takeaway - Jesse and I are completely normal!  Oh my goodness how refreshing it was to hear other people laugh at the same jokes, cry at the same issues and all around  realize that the only thing "wrong" with our marriage is me thinking that there is something "wrong."

I don't know how it is even possible but we came away from it even more in love and aware of each other than before.  How am I so lucky as to spend my whole life with this wonderful man?

No comments:

Post a Comment