Thursday, May 31, 2012

yep, still awake


I should be sound asleep next to my snoozing husband right now.  After all I was sitting in the dentist's chair at seven am this morning.  Who does that!?  A seven am dentist appointment?  I guess when you schedule something six months ahead of time potential grogginess doesn't really factor in.  So, the good news is that I don't have any new cavities.  The bad news is that my old cavities have revolted and decided that they would like to feel the wrath of the drill again.  That's two re-fillings coming right up.  Boooo.

Which brings me back to sleeping.  You see, I think that my eyelids and teeth have been in cahoots today.  Just around the time that I snuggled in all cozy next to my man, my eyelids also revolted and decided that sleep was just not on the agenda.  Yes, those very same eyelids that all but refused to stay open just a mere four hours earlier.

So, here I am.  Typing away, pounding the sleepytime tea, and peeking through the blinds at the most beautiful full moon.

Oh, and yawning.  Yep, definitely yawning.

Operation fall asleep 2.0 commencing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment