Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hurray for a New Year

So, I know that I have already put a lot on my plate to get accomplished the first half of this year with my 30 before 30 list but I couldn't help rolling into the new year without a few additional goals.

I am so excited for 2012.  I don't know why but I have these feelings that it will be a year to remember (starting it off in a foreign country probably doesn't hurt).  Jesse and I are living debt free, we have both taken steps to learn and grow in new areas of our life, and we are more in love than ever.  What an incredible blessing it has been to have this man by my side.  Whoah that got mushy in a hurry!  He does that to me.

Now, let's get to work on some re-so-lu-tions!

1. Drink water everyday - just drink it, not that hard right?
2. Make the holidays special - no more of this "I can't remember what we did for Thanksgiving" stuff
3. Read at least 12 books this year - I'm pretty sure I did this last year but now I'll count
4. Read my Bible - yep I'm that girl, the one that has to put it on my list every year
5. Make a new friend - I love Jesse's guy pals but it would be nice to have some girls in my life
6. Lead an FPU class in Spanish - yikes scary!
7. Wake up early - you're a morning person, remember?
8. Figure out a routine and write things down, even if it only works for two days in a row
9. Do sit-ups.  Hear that, that's all I'm asking of you, just sit-ups!  Now get er done.
10. Try out a new recipe once a week (once we return to the states)
11. Find a job where I don't have to wear a uniform
12. Send out Christmas cards
13. Wear sparkles on New Year's eve

Ok, good pep talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment