Friday, July 22, 2011

Have a sun-filled weekend!


Here are a few things that made me smile this week:

- The mister packing my lunch AND remembering to include a spoon (something I always forget)
- Watching a little girl in the store dancing to the music when she thought no one was looking
- Listening to husband singing "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" in the kitchen while doing the dishes AND including the fiddle solos (if this doesn't make you smile go try it for yourself, or better yet ask someone else to serenade you)
- Saying goodbye to my Grandma the day after her birthday party and having her shake her head "no" when I asked if coming back in a month to see her was soon enough. (This also made me tear up just a lil)
- Husband crawling back into bed with me on my day off with all of his work clothes on for a little extra snuggle time before he had to head out.
- A dead Christmas tree, still fully decorated, stuffed into someone's trash can on the side of the road.  It is almost August people - if you kept it around this long you should have just held onto it until December
- Midweek picnic lunch with my favorite man :)

And, a couple of things from around the web:

- I fall head of heels for anything white so this white-on-white-on-white house had me tripping like crazy
- Proof that sometimes simple is better with regard to hair styling
- I don't even own a nice camera yet but I adore this bag!
- Super cute engagement session - I wish that is how I looked every time I went camping!
- I'll take one please!

No comments:

Post a Comment