Monday, May 14, 2012

An (almost) fair weekend

I'm not quite sure how it happened but somehow I managed to convince the husband that staying at home and watching The Vow on Friday night was a better idea than socializing outside of the house.

Wherever those powers of persuasion came from is beyond me.

I did make it up to husband by going out for a glass of wine (because I was too embarrassed to order the "pink panties" cocktail) on Saturday night.

We're pretty good at compromising I guess, although strangely it feels like a win-win weekend for me.

P.S.  I don't like mushrooms but the popcorn tossed in truffle oil that the restaurant had out for munching on is about the most addicting thing ever!  One more reason I'm pushing for a popcorn maker for my birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment