Friday, May 4, 2012

weekend!


Who else out there is excited about this weekend?  I mean the Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo on the same day!?  Talk about a party (although wardrobe choice has me in quite a conundrum).

For us, this is the first weekend that we finally feel settled back in and can enjoy just having some free time around each other.  I for one have plans to get going on some crafty projects, figure out how I can possibly finish up everything left to do on my 30 before 30 list in just 5 short weeks, try out a little adventure in sewing that has me both terrified and totally excited, and of course enjoy the nearly neon shades of green and blue that are happening outside right now.  Oh yes, and there will some outdoor patio eating going on as well.

See ya Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment