Thursday, August 9, 2012

welcome to colorado

  
 
Jesse and I have started to make it a tradition to drive up to the top one mountain close to our house at least once a summer and have a picnic.  Last night turned out to be the perfect night!  We were lucky this time because we were able to bring along some old friends, and some new friends that just moved here from Hawaii.  One of my absolute favorite things about living in this beautiful state of mine is being able to share and enjoy it with others.  It never gets old to me seeing people step out of the car in awe of their surroundings - and, thankfully I have never really gotten used to it either.

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! this makes me want to go camping in the mountains of colorado right now! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete